Where do you want to start your journey?
Not Sure? Start Here
- 2020 & 2021 Federal Income Tax Brackets: A Side by Side Comparison The IRS released the 2021 Tax Rate Brackets recently. Here is a side-by-side comparison with the 2020 brackets. Hope it helps!
- 2019 & 2020 Federal Income Tax Brackets Side by Side Comparison The IRS released the 2020 Tax Rate Brackets. I couldn’t find a side-by-side comparison with 2019, so I decided to create one that I could look at and that will hopefully help you out.
- Roth vs Traditional IRAs: A Complete Reference Guide All the information about Roth vs Traditional IRAs, so that you can get started using them today and invest in your future.
- Net Worth | July 2023 Welcome to the July 2023 edition of our net worth tracker, where we’ll track our net worth month over month. I first started tracking our net worth at the time this blog was started, which was at the beginning of September 2019. I started by creating the Net Worth Baseline report. You can view Previous Net Worth reports HERE. July is over, and the weather has been over 100 every day, it seems. I went and counted. It was actually 18 days over 100. Financially, July was a good month with no unexpected surprises. Monthly Roundup Previously, I would go through my month, and go over the highlights. These days I’m doing it a little differently. Unless you convince me that you want to hear about my month, I'm not going to talk about it. July 2023 Net Worth Here’s how July compares to last month: July Account Breakdown Let’s ...
- The Trinity Study 2018 Compared to FireCalc A look at the data presented in the latest Trinity Study update verses the data presented by FireCalc. Who will be the winner?